Adults: 29 €
Students: 26 €
(please hold your valid ID card)
Teenagers (12-17 yrs): 26 €
Children (6-11 yrs): 14 €
Infants (0-5 yrs): FREE
Entrance tickets (8 € / adult) are not included
in the tour's fee. For more information on admission fees, please click here
We usually buy the tickets for you in advance, in order not to line up. Please make sure you have enough cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets.
- Discount Code for Second Tour (SNDT): 5% discount for booking a second tour
- Discount Code for Families & Groups (FMD): 5% discount to families/groups with 4 or more paying members
- Discount Code for Groups with Second Tour (SNDT+4): 10% discount to families or groups (4 or more paying members) booking more than one tours
For more information on discounts & special rates please read the FAQ ABOUT AWT
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tours do not take place on the following public Holidays: January 1st - New Year's Day, March 25th - National Holiday, April 14th - Greek Orthodox Good Friday, April 16th - Greek Orthodox Easter Sunday, May 1st - Labor Day, October 28th - National Holiday, December 25th & 26th - Christmas.
- Our tours take place in all weather, rain or shine.
Admission fees for all places we visit during the Ancient Agora & the Agora Museum tour (Ancient Agora and Attalos Museum) are not included
in the tour's price.
Entrance Ticket PricesFrom November 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017
Reduced prices will apply; for more information on discounts and Entrance Fees to the Archaeological Sites and Museums please click here
We usually buy the tickets for you in advance, in order not to line up. Please make sure that you have enough cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets.
Prices of the entrance tickets are subject to changes without prior notice.
When is the Entrance to Acropolis and the Ancient Agora Free?
When is the Ancient Agora Open?
When is the Acropolis and the Ancient Agora Closed?
We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information but opening times might change without any prior notification. We assume no responsibility for changes or errors.