Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
(between March 20th and November 7th) at Selene Meze & Wine
(our bistro) you are welcomed with a glass of wine, following a visit to the folklore museum , while a presentation of the agricultural products of the island completes your knowledge of the farming life of Santorini.
You will enjoy a cooking demonstration of one dish of the proposed 3 course menu
that you will of course afterwards, taste. Below follows an indicating menu that can change through the season:
- Tomato fritters in pita bread and salad
- Pork grilled with cream of fava
- Melitini with strawberries
Price: 75 €
per person excluding drinks and wine.
- Discount Code for Second Tour (SNDT): 5% discount for booking a second tour
- Discount Code for Families & Groups (FMD): 5% discount to families/groups with 4 or more paying members
- Discount Code for Groups with Second Tour (SNDT+4): 10% discount to families or groups (4 or more paying members) booking more than one tours
For more information on discounts & special rates please read the FAQ ABOUT AWT